CSH Record Honor Society Inductees + Veterans Day Events
Hello, Huntington! Let’s start this Friday with everything you need to know about Huntington today.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Heavy rains; windy, soft. High: 66 low: 43.
Here are the best stories today in Huntington:
- Schools: art students shine; tennis price. 56 exceptional student artists in the Cold Spring Harbor School District were inducted into the National Art Honor Society. This is the largest number of students ever inducted in the history of the district. Cody Strauss, of the 7/8 tennis team, received the coaches award at Buckley Country Day School in Huntington. (http://www.huntingtonNow.com)
- Colonial 1824 combines history with modern life. Built in 1824, the three-story CSH The house with a classic wraparound porch has been renovated to feature glass walls, doors and a double-sided fireplace, as well as a temperature-controlled cedar wine cellar. The home is 5,000 square feet and on the market for $ 3.7 million. It also sits on 2 acres with beautiful water views. (Huntington Patch)
- Veterans Day events honor those who served. We thank not only veterans across America, but all who live in the Town of Huntington. The city had a few ceremonies all week to honor those who served. You can consult them in the link! (http://www.huntingtonNow.com)
Today’s Huntington Daily is brought to you by our friends at Verizon. They are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To find out how 5G will change the lives of you and your community – and to access this amazing technology – click here. And thank you Verizon for sponsoring this community resource in Huntington!
Today in Huntington:
- Harley – Elwood UFSD Image Recovery Day. (All day)
- EMS Image Recovery Day – Elwood UFSD. (All day)
- Member Orientation – Huntington Township Chamber of Commerce. (8h00)
- Fundraising for the parents night of the GHPTG. (7:00 p.m.)
- Huntington Manor Fire Department Fan Page: “To everyone who served Thank you!” (Facebook)
- Huntington Historical Society: âTomorrow is Veterans Day – thank you to everyone who served and their families for all the sacrifices you have made for the country! ” (Facebook)
- Town of Huntington: “[VIDEO] Huntington is holding a Veterans Day ceremony ahead of the centenary of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the 80th anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack, Supervisor of the Town of Huntington. “(Facebook)
- Huntington Township Chamber of Commerce: “Thank you to all our veterans ðºð¸” (Facebook)
- Halesite Fire Department: âWe are eternally grateful to all who have served this country; our hats to you! Happy Veterans Day! ” (Facebook)
- South Huntington Public Library: âThank you to all the veterans in our community! We are closed today for Veterans Day. We will reopen tomorrow morning at 9am.â (Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are all caught up for today. See you tomorrow for another update! If you are feeling these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to follow. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Andrew Tessler
About me: Hi! My name is Andrew and I have lived in Huntington for 7 years. I have lived in other countries and states, and my number one love is Huntington. I love health and wellness, travel, stand up paddleboarding and of course going to restaurants and events in Huntington!
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Huntington Daily? I’m all ears. You can contact me at [email protected]