Northam announces administration appointments
Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments on Friday.
- Abbey Philips, Deputy Commonwealth Secretary
- Sidra Butt by Midlothian, Associate Dentist, Spencer Dental
- Jamiah K. Dawson, DDS * of Newport News, general dentist, Virginia Affordable prostheses and implants
- A. Ronald Hendricksen de Lynchburg, dentist
- Jennifer Gagnon de Hiwassee, Associate in Extension, Virginia Tech
- Brian Irvine of Courtland, Senior Operations Forester, Roseburg Resources Co.
- Carolyn Mulligan from Midlothian, District Manager, American Forest Management, Inc.
- Ralph Sampson, Jr. de Harrisonburg, CEO, Winner’s Circle Companies
- Chad Shelton from Pittsylvania County, Director, HJ Shelton Logging Inc.
Long Term Care Board of Directors
- Pam dukes from Fincastle, retired
- Jenny Ink * of Williamsburg, Assistant Professor and Co-Director, Assisted Living Administration Specialty Area, Department of Gerontology, College of Health Professions, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Ashley B. Jackson, LNHA, MBA *de Chesapeake, Senior Executive Director, Retirement Unlimited Inc.
- Lisa Kirby of Suffolk, Executive Director, LLH Nursing Facilities, Riverside Health System
- Ann L. Williams de Henrico, retired interim dean of teaching, Germanna Community College
- Teri Crawford Brown RNC, MSN, CPPS de Richlands, Senior Administrative Supervisor, Clinch Valley Health
- Laurie Buchwald de Radford, Women’s and Family Health Nurse Practitioner, Virginia Women’s Health
- Margaret Joan Friedenberg * of Richmond, retired, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Cynthia Swineford * from Prince George County, Vice-President, Southside College of Health Sciences, Bon Secours Mercy Health
Virginia Museum of Natural History Board of Trustees
- Lisa L. Carter * de Richmond, Director, Innovation and Sustainability Technology
- Arthur V. Evans, D.Sc. * of Ashland, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Biology, Randolph-Macon College, University of Richmond, Research Collaborator, Department of Entomology, Smithsonian Institution
Potomac River Fisheries Commission
- Christina everett from Norfolk, Director of Hampton Roads, Chesapeake Bay Foundation
Southwest Virginia Cultural Heritage Foundation
- Marie-Anne Holbrook from Bristol, community leader
Virginia Workforce Development Council
- Xavier L. Beale * de Smithfield, vice president of trades, Newport News Shipbuilding, Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Lynne Bushey * of Arlington, Senior Vice President, CGI
- Doris Crouse-Mays * de Vinton, President, Virginia AFL-CIO
- Paty Funégra * from Waldorf, Maryland, Founder and Managing Director, La Cocina VA, Global Development Advisors
- Jimmy Gray *de Hampton, vice-mayor
- Nathaniel X. Marshall *de Lynchburg, Community Relations Manager, BWX Technologies, Inc.
- James “Jim” T. Monroe * de Richmond, Experience Director, Cisco AppDynamics
- Carrie Roth * of Midlothian, founder, rerouted
- Becky Sawyer * of Virginia Beach, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Sentara Healthcare
- Anne Jolly Schlussler * de Richmond, Partner and Founder, Clarity Technology Partners
- Raheel Cheikh *of Prince William County, Chairman, Nationwide Management Corp
- John David Smith, Jr. * de Winchester, Mayor, Winchester
- Travis W. Staton * Abingdon, President and CEO, United Way of Southwest Virginia
- Zuzana Steen * de Manassas, Director, Academic and Community Relations, Micron Technology, Inc.
Virginia Council on Environmental Justice
- Fernando Mercado Violand de Charlottesville, former deputy White House liaison officer United States Environmental Protection Agency, law student, University of Virginia
Virginia Foundation for the Humanities and Public Policy
- Megan Beyer * from Alexandria, Cultural Advisor, Megan Beyer Associates
Virginia Innovation Partnership Authority
- Richard Hall * de Martinsville, Managing Director, Orion Capital
*designates a renewal of mandate