Fresh Cravings® Giveback Salsabrate ™ Campaign The Good Hits $ 100,000 donation milestone for local nonprofits
This campaign further reinforces the company’s commitment to spreading kindness and uplifting others, whether it’s around a healthy snack with loved ones or in local communities in need. To further amplify positivity and inspire nominations, Fresh Cravings has partnered with worthy—A platform dedicated to sharing the best of humanity.
The selected nonprofits support a range of causes, including:
- The courageous house – Brave house is a New York City nonprofit that provides legal support, holistic services, community and mentorship to young immigrant women and gender diverse youth.
- First technological pleasurere – First Tech Fund is working to bridge the digital divide by supporting students without access to technology to keep them from falling behind as schools move towards online learning.
- The organization HAPPY – The HAPPY organization offers a unique interactive peer learning experience for students in Grades 2-5 with a focus on physical health, mental health and soul development.
- Helping Hand for the Navajo Nation – ArizonaHelping Hands for the Navajo Nation is providing supplies and support to remote communities in the Navajo Nation during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Khloé Kares – In partnership with Ralphs supermarkets and Empire brokerage, Fresh Cravings presented Khloé thompson, 14 years old, with $ 9,000 to help support their organization’s mission of serving people experiencing homelessness in the Los Angeles area.
- Lucille 1913 – Lucille’s 1913 is a conscious community collective that gives back to that of houston vulnerable communities by delivering fresh and dignified meals daily to those in need.
- My Ascension – My Ascension is a documentary aimed at raising awareness about teen suicide and giving hope and strength to those struggling with depression.
- I AM project – The I AM project brings together volunteers nationwide to build and distribute blessing bags filled with basic supplies like toothbrushes, hand sanitizer, socks, etc.
“It has been an honor to shine a light on the incredible causes in the communities we serve,” said Jay whitney, Marketing Director of FoodStory Brands. “There is such a need for support and positivity, and there is so much grassroots effort making a positive impact every day. We are so inspired by what has already been accomplished with this $ 100,000 and I can’t wait to see what more we can do for these community heroes. “
“At GOOD & Upworthy, we spend every day working with brands elevating their goal as North Star for business strategy and genuine marketing campaigns, ”said Kevin thompson, Managing Director at GOOD & Upworthy. “Fresh Cravings does an amazing job, not only helping with significant funding, but also committing week after week to celebrating inspiring work that makes the world a better place. Fresh Cravings doesn’t just make one moment, only one commitment. This is hard, hard work that really makes a difference. “
Until the end of the year, the program plans to honor dozens of other nonprofits. To learn more about the Salsabrate™ Good campaign, organizations honored and how to nominate, visit https://www.freshcravings.com/salsabrate/
About fresh cravings®
At Fresh Cravings, we believe our plant-based foods should contain high-quality ingredients with bold flavors that are worth celebrating. That’s why we’ve created an authentic and vibrant chilled salsa as an alternative to the mild, dull blends of potted salsa. And why we have developed a range of hummus dips containing high quality ingredients like Chilean extra virgin olive oil, tahini and chickpeas. Our chilled salsa is made with vine-ripened tomatoes, crunchy vegetables, hot peppers and spices. Available in conventional and organic versions, Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style, Chunky and Pico de gallo The salsas have an amazing flavor and are competitively priced or lower than other national brands. Fresh Cravings is part of FoodStory Brands, a family business Arizonabased company, which travels the world to bring carefully selected and affordable food and drink products to American tables. For more information on Fresh Cravings visit: www.freshcravings.com or @FreshCravingsSalsa.
SOURCE Fresh Desires